Toor Dal is not only delicious but also has nutritional value. It contains a good amount of fiber. Toor dal is an excellent source of nutrients and plant protein, and it also contains dietary fiber. In essence, legumes are nutritional though they represent a low-fat and low-cholesterol alternative. Legumes such as toor dal provide essential nutrients, fibre and protein for vegetarians. Toor dal rich in protein, vitamins and iron is often served with rich spices over rice and Rotis.
- 100 Percent organic pulses
- Sourced from organic certified farms
- Goodness of nature - natural taste and unpolished
- An important source of proteins
- Vegetarian product
- Can be used in regular recipes